A fully working and Malware free auto clicker with two modes for simulating clicks, at your dynamic cursor location or at a prespecified location. The maximum amounts of clicked can also be set (or left as infinite).
Auto Clicker is a type of software or extra program that can be used to set automated clicking. It can be triggered to produce input by using various settings.
Autoclickers can be as easy as a program that simulates mouse clicking. This type of tool is fairly universal and will often work alongside any other computer program running at the same time and act as actual mouse button is clicking.
How it works?
First of all, you need to download and install software to your system.
Once the installation is done, open software and set time interval for each click. You can set clicks interval from milliseconds to an hour.
Once you set the time interval, set the click options by picking the mouse button and set click type by single or double click.
Now, select the cursor location by current location or by picking the location on the screen.
All set, now you can start auto clicker by using the start button or by shortcut key F6.
You can stop the program with F6 key or by stop button.
- Select whether to follow your cursor or click on a fixed spot
- Set the number of times to click (or infinite)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Choose among single clicking, double-clicking or triple-clicking
- You can change the hotkeys
- Convenient – Hotkeys operate while an application is in background
- Settings are cached (includes last fixed location)
- It is Free and Open Source Tool
- Very Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware includes
- Virus Free (The number of auto clickers with viruses out there are hard to count)
- You need to enter your setting once, the software will automatically load with the last session saved settings.
- Added double-clicking and triple-clicking features
- Right-clicking and middle-clicking added
- Now you can change hotkeys!
- About page is updated
- Few minor options are added
- Bug Fixxed
How do I turn on auto clicker?
Once, you download and install software and done all primary settings.
Then you can start application by pressing the start button or by using hotkey (By Default it is F6).
How to change the Hotkey setting?
- Open the Auto Clicker tool.
- Go to the Hotkey setting button.
- Click on the Start / Stop button.
- Now, you can choose the hotkey by pressing from your keyboard. (By default it is F6)
- The pressed key will be now set as the Hotkey for your tool.
Is free auto clicker safe?
Besides unique & powerful features, Free Auto Clicker is 100% risk-free & virus & adware, without any malware, provides free technical support, ensures full authority over clicking repetition, interval & duration. You even don’t need to register or provide your personal information to download software From Autoclicker.me